Monday, November 5, 2012

Going YOUTUBE route

I have been looking at many tutorial pages online and am more sure than ever that I want to start doing my own blog for this.  The blog is set up and working so now I need to get going on tutorials.  I have decided that the best way to convey what and how I am drawing is to do so on youtube.  Still shots just don't cut it, they show the start and finish but not how you got there.  So now I will have to get a web cam and a way to mount it above my drawing table.  I will be checking my options for an inexpensive camera for this that will show clearly what I am doing.  If anybody has any insights into what web cams would work well for this it would be greatly appreciated.  I have never made a video before show this will probably be pretty rough to start but I promise to make these as clear and easy to understand as possible!

If all goes well then I should be able to start these this week.

Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment