Sunday, November 18, 2012

My hats off to those who make video's!

Well this is taking much longer to get going than I originally figured but the learning curve is much steeper than I first thought. I am not only not very comfortable, as I said before, in front of the camera but the logistics of video is a whole other thing all together!  I have been working on a simple shading tutorial, easy enough right.  You would think so but the camera keeps changing exposure as I move my hand in front of it to draw and blowing out the paper so you can't see it at all.  I will get this figured out and post this first tutorial as soon as possible.  Please forgive me if it's not a very smooth or eloquent video but I will learn and get much better as I do more of these P-).

Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment