Thursday, November 8, 2012

Setting up web cam

I bought a web cam yesterday so I will get my first video up soon.  I am not used to being in front of the camera much less a video so this could be interesting.  Most of the video I will be shooting will shot looking down on the drawing table so I will have to figure how to mount the camera above looking straight down.  This should be done in a day or so and we can get these tutorials going.  I am going to be starting out slowly at first and keeping the video's short to begin with.  If you have any questions or ideas you would like to see a tutorial about leave a comment and I will put it on the list.

I really hope that these will be helpful to beginners and seasoned pencil artists alike.  No drawing topic will be off the table so join in and we'll have some fun drawing!

Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment